My Crazy Broadcasting World

Yep, I'm a pretty busy girl.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

My REAL age.

By all indications, I'm 21 years and seven months old. At least that's what it says on my birth certificate.

However, after taking the RealAge test, I received quite the surprise. I thought that since my stress level is relatively high and I already put over 14,000 miles on my car in eight months, they'd say my "real" age was somewhere in the 30s or 40s. Not the case.


16.2? I was shocked, to say the least. I drive more than 150 miles per week, and last semester with my internship it was pushing 500. I have an insane schedule with work, my college activities, and my classes. But there are actually quite a few factors making my "real" age younger.

I try to eat right and exercise as much as I possibly can, so that was probably a big factor. I just thought it was very interesting that my "real" age was lower than my actual age!

What makes it even more ironic is the fact that up until about a week ago, I actually did look like I was 16 (and, yes, I actually heard this from several people). Thankfully, the braces are now off and I look more like a college student than a high school student.

Anyway, this test explains why I'm not ready to graduate from college. I'm only 16 years old, after all!

1 Comments:

Blogger Brad Weaver, BC Instructor said...

Someone should create a program and website that can determine your status with college credit based on your life and professional experience.

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home