My Crazy Broadcasting World

Yep, I'm a pretty busy girl.

Monday, February 12, 2007

Fast forward!

"Imagine waking up tomorrow morning in your 70s. What is the one thing you refuse to let yourself miss out on in life and just have to do before you’re gone?"

This week's blog prompt is courtesy of Miss Amy Lavallee.

I actually had to sit down and think about this one. What is one thing that I have to do before I die? I'm actually hoping that it will happen before I turn 70, but you never know. It's very difficult for me to choose one thing, though. I want to do so much!

One thing I've always wanted to do is go on a cross-country road trip. I'm one of those people who loves driving rather than flying because I love looking at my surroundings and seeing how other parts of the country are different from Western PA. Along with that, I have a goal of visiting every baseball stadium in the country. I think it would be the greatest thing ever to hop in a van with my closest friends one summer and take a tour of all the ballparks. That would be so incredibly awesome.

I don't want to limit myself to staying in the US, though. I would love to travel to Europe sometime in my life. I'd love to see Scotland, Romania, Hungary, and the Czech Republic - the countries my great-grandparents are from. I am dying to see London, Paris, Milan...just thinking about it makes me excited. Oh, and I really want to stay in the ice hotel in Sweden.


This might sound silly, but I also want to go swimming with dolphins. I was watching the Travel Channel the other day, and they showed a commercial for Discovery Cove in Orlando. I have to go there someday.


I know a lot of this might seem far-fetched, but I really hope to achieve at least some of these goals before it's too late. Ambition is never a bad thing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home