My Crazy Broadcasting World

Yep, I'm a pretty busy girl.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

An Update

Well, it's about time to update everyone on what's going on with broadcasting stuff. Considering that time to breathe is very sparse these days, I haven't done a whole lot.

The BC 311 students are airchecking this week, and I plan on using a couple of those newscasts for my senior project. I guess I erased the really good newscast I had earlier in the year, so I don't have one of my own. I don't want to re-record it or aircheck any more newscasts this semester because they won't be resume worthy. Unfortunately, I am the new owner of a flashy set of braces and a retainer, and I am having troubles with my "s's". It was really difficult for me to get through my newscast this morning. It's kind of discouraging, and I'm worried about my job at WKST...after all, I am a news anchor. I hope I just need to get used to having a mouth full of metal.

The good news is that I saved a couple of resume-worthy newscasts on my flash drive, so I might be able to use one of those as well.

I'm working on the power point for my alumni presentation, and I have yet to transcribe the interview. I'll get started on that next week.

I have to fill in at WKST next Thursday and Friday morning. Weekdays are absolutely insane at that place, and I have no clue how I'm going to do 14 newscasts with my little speech impediment.

I also only have one month left of my internship, which makes me very sad. :(

Well, that's all in my neck of the woods for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home