My Crazy Broadcasting World

Yep, I'm a pretty busy girl.

Monday, September 11, 2006

TV Squad!

I found a blog that really interested me - TV Squad. I am big on current events, and this blog has got that covered - and more. The author/s talk a lot about network coverage and TV listings, and that is a big part of what my job is at FSN. Plus, I'm a reality TV junkie, and I love reading others' opinions about my favorite shows. The videos are great, and I'm a fan of the sarcastic sense of humor in a lot of the posts

I found one specific entry that I thought was interesting. It's about local sports, which is what I am interested in covering. FSN Pittsburgh does a good job of covering ALL of the local sports, not just the big teams, while covering some national stories as well. It's refreshing to see that people still appreciate local sports!

1 Comments:

Blogger Brad Weaver, BC Instructor said...

Could be worth a consideration for my bookmarks. Interesting blog.

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home