My Crazy Broadcasting World

Yep, I'm a pretty busy girl.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

If I had a million dollars...

Thanks to Mike Wo for our latest blog assignment...

"For those of you who have seen Office Space you should know where I'm going with this, for those of you who haven't - shame on you. The purpose of this blog is to focus on your dreams and ambitions. Answer the question "what would you do if you had a million dollars and didn't have to work?"



What would I do with a million dollars? Well, I think I'd take care of some business first. I'd pay off my student loans, my credit card, and my car. Then I'd pay a visit to a financial expert and learn about investing...just to be sure that I'm secure for the rest of my life.

Of course, I don't think I could NOT work. I would probably keep my job just because I like keeping busy and I'm pretty career-driven.

I'd probably give a lot of money to my parents and my sister. My parents have spent tons of money on us over the years, and I'd feel terrible if I didn't give back to them. My sister has four years of college (and possibly more) ahead of her, so she could definitely use some cash. I find a lot more satisfaction in giving than receiving.

If I had any money left over, I think I'd purchase some Penguins season tickets. That is, if they decide to stay in Pittsburgh.

Because we all know we don't want this to leave the Burgh.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brad W. said...

Looks like you need to add the word "verification" feature on your dashboard or these evil cousins of SPAMMERS will try to latch onto your blog comments.

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home